Sunday, December 27, 2009

Music Station Superlive (12/25/09)





I's not just me who noticed..other fans as well..
On youtube some fans commented:
"Thank you for sharing this video. It really hurts my heart to see the boys so distance
from each other"
"i want them back like they used to T0T"
"this makes me happy to see them on the same stage with supportive fans around them, but i can't help but feel so depressed..

damn, changmin's last bit of singing made me just fall apart. he just cut his note short and he looked so...sad. sigh. i really hope everything'll be alright. always keep the faith. "

Their voices were still the same,--still great..
but there's something lacking..
 I think there's something bothering them while performing.---what's in my mind?
Yeah--their case with SME..
Cassiopeias want this arguement to end, so our boys will be able to perform the way they used to..
without worries..

*Fighting*

No comments:

Post a Comment