Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy 6th Anniversary! (dec.26)



Hai hai hai!--It's their 6th anniversary as Tohoshinki/DBSK/TVXQ!!
ハ--ピ アニベルサリ
おめでとう みん'な-さん!!

Up to this very moment, these boys have been doing their best,for the music industry; for the people;
 especially to us Cassiopeias--
who have been supporting them all throughout the years.
To tell you the truth I'm just a new fan--I've been supporting these guys for more than a year--but that's nothing compared to those who have been there for them from the very beginning.
Although I wished I had known them earlier ^_^



I respect these guys to the extent that I celebrate when they are in triumph,
laugh when they laugh
cry when they cry..
Obsessed?--Nah, these guys inspired me to live on--to keep on fighting..that's why I treasure them sooo much.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been touched by them..(right Cassies?)

♥To 東方神起♥

みん'な-さん..今まだ
あなた-たち は がんばって いる..^_^
そんな 事 は ほんとう に すごい..
Cassiopeia は あなた に いつも ここ に いる.
私-たち は あなた に ささえます!
 信じて いるよ!
*Fighting*
がんばって ください ね!
みん'な  大好き♥♥♥ !!

東方神起 え リ-アン より



No comments:

Post a Comment