Friday, March 5, 2010
Hero Jaejoong of Korean idol group TVXQ will appear in a Japanese television drama, according to a source close to the singer.
The source said in a phone call with Asia Economic Daily on Tuesday that "it has recently been confirmed that Hero Jaejoong will appear in a drama to air on Fuji TV."
The pop idol will be starring in the TV series titled "Sunao ni narenakute", written by popular television writer Kitagawa Eriko.
This will be the second collaboration between the famed writer and singer; they first met last year as writer and actor on telecinema "Postman to Heaven", which starred Hero Jaejoong and Korean actress Han Hyo-joo.
"Sunao", a story of friendship between a man and a woman who became acquaintances through Twitter, will star top Japanese actors Eita and Ueno Juri of smash hit TV series "Nodame Cantabile". Eita is set to play a newbie cameramen while Ueno will portray a temporary high-school teacher.
The series, which premieres in April, will be broadcast every Thursday at 10 p.m.
Hero Jaejoong debuted in 2004 in the five-member boy band TVXQ, one of the most successful K-pop acts in Asia. They reportedly have the largest fanbase in the world and have enjoyed great success in the Japanese music industry in particular.
The band became the first foreign artist to top the Oricon singles charts six times with their 27th single "Share the World/We are!" released last year.
YAY!!----i've been waiting for this!!---actually--I want the 5 of them to be in a Japanese drama! YAY!!
Q&A to understand the hot-topic 5
Q1) A girl’s behavior and speech that makes you want to hug her at once?
Q2) Please tell us your sexy point!
Q3) What is a requirement of a cool man?
Q4) Please write an emoticon/picture you use a lot in messaging!
Q5) Within all your singles, the one with the most emotion in it is?
Q6) The hebirote song in your iPod is? (note: I don’t know what Hebirote means…and it seems neither did Junsu on another page of the magazine. I think it’s means a song you really like based on their answers…)
Q7) Please tell us what you recommend in your album.
His skillful dancing is on a whole other level. A reliable leader…
1) When I see her making food for me, I feel like hugging her. For words, it’ll be “I only like you.” Although no one said this to me before (laughs)!!
2) Maybe after I take off my clothes? I see myself in the mirror quite often after taking a bath. But I don’t think I look in the mirror too often compared with the other members. Junsu and Jejung look in the mirror all the time!
3) Actions instead of words. I think having a sense of responsibility is the most important. It’s not just promising things to the others around you, but to be able to act on them. I think this is the most important thing to a guy. I’m also trying my best to do this.
4) (Pic: Smiley face heart smiley face) This represents someone else and me and the mutual trust between us. I usually use it to say “It’ll be okay!” or “Cheer up!”
5) It has to be HUG. It’s because of this song that Tohoshinki exists. I really liked that song back then, but since it was our first time recording, there are noticeable differences between then and now (he’s saying it’s worse), like the pronunciation (laughs). Even though we put a lot of zeal in singing it, when I hear it now, it sounds a bit stiff. I feel that you can tell “Ah! It’s from a new artist!” But it does bring back memories. It’s a shame that we couldn’t but “愛せない愛したい” in the album this time. I really like this song, and because I was young back then, I didn’t really understand the meaning of the song. But if I sing it now, I may be able to transmit some of those feelings to the audience!
6) Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal”. I constantly listen to it!
7) This is an album filled with memories of Tohoshinki since our debut, and you can really feel our growth here. When you see the DVD, you’ll probably feel that we’ve matured. Various patterns of “Rising Sun” are included, and if you could listen to it once more carefully, I would be really happy. Through this album… This is a present from all of us.
Even though he’s the youngest, he’s focused. The charm of his high voice…
1) The back-view of a girl cooking. Not only that, but also when she’s washing dishes, doing housework, etc. If it’s her words, it’s “I’m cold!” It makes me want to protect her (from the cold).
2) Maybe my jaw line? I’ve been working out recently, so my jaw line has become sharper.
3) I recently think it’s when it’s cool when a guy always has sufficient time to do everything. For example, say you have to leave by 3 o’clock and finish preparing by 2:50. Instead of being limited to the schedule, prepare ahead so that you can move freely about. I really treasure the time when I’m free to do something that gives me a sense of accomplishment in private during time off from work or during holidays…
4) (smiley picture) This is like a picture of someone smiling and feeling shy at the same time. I use it when I want to say sorry, like after a joke. I think messaging is troublesome, which is why I call people more often, but if I have a girlfriend, I’ll message her often!
5) Beautiful You. The shooting area for the PV was a wedding place, but I thought it was really pretty. If I get married here, I imagine that many people would congratulate me. I would also be super happy (laughs) and it’ll probably be very memorable. I also like the content of the lyrics. I think everyone has a first love. Even though the lyrics are simple, I think everyone would be able to relate.
6) Maroon 5’s “Sandy Monica”. I listen to it at least once a day.
7) Because this album is called “Best Selection” and not “Best Album”, we picked with great care the songs to be included in this CD. We wish that these songs would bring you happiness if you listened to them once again, and with this thought in mind, we chose our songs. Please listen to all the tracks from beginning to end without skipping.
Called Asia’s treasure…
1) When a girl is jealous. If I had to work in a place where other girls are around, I want to see her say “No~ (in cutesy way)” or “Don’t go~”. It would make me happy, and I cannot help but hug her. It’s cute. But if she says it too much, that’s not good (laughs)!!
2) My butt! It’s a bit small, but it perks up… I can’t think of anything else but my butt.
3) A considerate heart. Whether it’s towards girls, friends, it’s to think of others before yourself. Of course, in work too! I think that’s the most manly thing.
4) (^^ii) When I’m shy and embarrassed, I use this quite often.
5) Whenever I sing “Forever Love”, I cry! The melody and lyrics really enter your heart. Even though we have other sad songs, this song has… parts that relate and link to my experiences. I usually cry singing this in Tokyo Dome and other concerts. To not make the melody or tune sound weird, I try my best to hold (my tears) in…but the tune usually comes out weird anyways (laughs). It’s really a song that makes you cry!! The most emotional part is when I face Yuchun and harmonize with him. Also in the last part where I harmonize with Jejung too!
6) Brian McKnight’s “One Last Cry”. I like the whole atmosphere of the song. I heard it a long time ago, but I still sing it myself quite often now~ I constantly have it on repeat.
7) I’m really happy that we’re able to release a best album. The reason we’re able to come here, myself and Tohoshinki as a group, is because of everyone’s support during this long period. This album contains all of our memories, from the hard times to the happy ones. Please listen to it a lot.
Proficient in English and the guy who has a sexy low voice…
1)When she wakes up in the morning, brushing her teeth while her hair is still ruffled and wearing a guy’s shirt…I want to hug her then~
2) My wide forehead….not! My thick lips!! My bottom lip is really thick. I wished it was thicker before. I think when my mom gave birth to me and saw my lips, she must have said “Oh my! His lips are thick!” (laughs).
3) A guy with enough time. Rather than a person who does something hungrily (as if pressed for time), someone who is more relaxed. I tried my best going out and not staying at home recently. When I’m in Korea, I go out on drives alone often. I drive around famous spots while listening to music in the car. I want to drive in Japan too, but aren’t the car lanes opposite? I’m feel uneasy about the traffic rules too.
4) (TT TT;;) This is like saying “Hurry and come”. I use this when I feel happy or lonely.
5) Shine. Honestly, I thought this song had a weak impact at first. But now when I hear it, I like it because it’s a happy song, and the PV is quite stylish too. The dance is nice also. That’s why I think it would be nice if we could promote this song more through activities.
6) Lil’ John & the East Side Boyz feat. Usher & Ludacris ‘s “Lovers and Friends”. The arrange is really simple, but to express yourself fully in that simplicity is really rare. When I travel, I listen to it a lot. I listen to….Tohoshinki’s songs too, but only from time to time (laughs).
7) It’ll put you in a lovely mood! Please support this album!! We hope you don’t listen to this album with memories of past songs and activities, but to listen to it with the expectations of new activities and songs. We’re filled with hopes for the future.
Beautiful face X Beautiful Voice. But a completely natural personality?
1) When I see a girl with a petite figure, I really want to hug her. It’s not that petite girls are my type, but I just want to try hugging her (laughs). Don’t they look small and cute? Words that make my heart race…what is it… “I’m sleepy” etc. Are they words someone said to me before? What/What? It’s just my imagination!!
2&3) My broad shoulders. There are a lot of guys with muscles in Korea, so when I go back, I work out a lot, and when I come back to Japan, I stop. Japan has a lot of “herbivore boys”, right? That’s why I try to fit in with them. My body is very busy!
4) (!!) I write this because when I’m with Yuchun, he writes it a lot~! That’s why I use it. When a message like “Jejung, have you eaten yet?” comes, I’ll write back “I’ve eaten!!”
5) Love in the Ice <3 It’s probably the most emotional song out of them all. I cry a lot singing this. Whether it’s the chorus or the last part, I cry in them all!! I also like “Share the World”. It makes me feel good singing it!
6) J.Holiday’s songs. Even though the singing is good, I think the arrangement is amazing. He’s like my type of person. I listen to Tohoshinki’s songs sometimes. During that time, my Korean friend told me “So that’s how it is in Japan” regarding “The Secret Code” album. After, he said, “There’re quite a lot of songs”. Our image in Japan and Korea are a bit different. He also said it was really great that we sang other types of songs too!!
7) Personally I think it’s a shame that “Kiss the Baby Sky” wasn’t in this album. I really love that song! Also “愛せない愛したい”!! If I could, I would put all of them in there, but it’s a shame we couldn’t. We picked the best out of the best songs, so we hope you listen to it a lot!!
Source: Non-No Magazine
Translated by: whisperpuppies@soompi
Shared by: lovetohateme@wordpress
I have various charms (laughs)
I’m not really sure about myself, but people around me say I’m free, sexy, difficult to approach, and other things… But I guess that means I’m charming in various ways! Hahaha (laughs)!! I always treasure the people I like, like the staff, my family, and others close to me, but to not let others who don’t really know me misunderstand me, I usually only say greetings. That’s why, I hear that I have a cold personality often. They tell me greetings are different from properly talking to them. It’s not that I’m afraid of showing myself to others, but I’m not good at making friends with others from the start. But personally, I think greetings are important, and I greet others often, so I wonder why others still tell me that I have a cold personality… (laughs bitterly). When I’m with the members, I get high when Junsu does. I really want to thank him for being sensitive (lit: reading the atmosphere)and livening up the atmosphere at times. But I’m quick at reading the atmosphere/situation too! It’s not that I consciously read into something, but I can feel it immediately from others’ expressions and their words. But when I’m too sensitive to others reactions (lit: read too much into atmosphere) and hold back what I want to say, I feel like exploding from stress. To move forward from those times, and to forget things I want to forget, I hint to them sometimes. If I do that, I really do forget after a month. I’m proud of that (laughs). Well, I’m basically a positive person! I enjoy work too! I feel lucky.
LOL----I like the way Yuchun described himself lol..CHARMING..*giggles* He really is close to Junsu..awww..how nice..^^
Recently, I’ve become more mature and fixed my shyness.
Even though it’s embarrassing to say this out of my own mouth, I thought that I had the face of a “good boy” and a “good student” from a long time ago. But I felt pressured because of those views. Maybe I’m the only one who thinks this, but I feel that I must always show my best side to others. Contrary to everyone’s thoughts, I’m really not a good student (laughs)!! The truth is, I’m usually unsparing (when criticizing). Actually, I’m more at ease when I’m like that. I feel that I can’t hold myself back anymore, and I’ve given up completely. I’ve become colder to others. I’m determined not to look back, even when it’s in love. People often say I’m shy, but I’ve changed recently and became more mature. But I still place utmost importance when it comes to consideration for girls. I have two younger sisters, and when I was young, my father often told me to treat girls kindly. Unknowingly, it’s become part of me. I do want to be kind to my sisters…but I haven’t said it aloud. It’s a bit embarrassing tell them that I’m grateful for them and for their love because it’s family… Actually, my whole family isn’t good at saying those things. I guess we’re all shy. But we have a sharp tongue. I guess we’re that type of family (laughs).
Ahahaha---being frank about what you feel isn't bad (well, it depends on a situation though..XDD)..
Changmin is right, we have to show the others our good sides..hahaha but like him---I'm pretty shy..I don't know how to convey my thoughts and feelings that people think I'm cold..
I guess I understand Changmin very well..^^
Awww..what a nice family..hehehehe.
I want to become an adult who can handle work and love at the same time
When I’m with my members only, I’m really quiet. It isn’t that I’m super-quiet, but I’m shy. I was really shy back then, and it was worse then. I was really at loss when it came to meeting people for the first time, even in normal places. I didn’t know what I should talk about. I’m especially weak when it comes to girls (laughs). I really wanted to talk to them, but I couldn’t speak well. I’ve become better lately…but compared with the members, I’m not! Because I’m not good at talking, I like girls who are bright (Note: weird wording). But if I meet a girl I like, I’ll definitely confess to her first. That’s because I’m a guy! I work hard at telling jokes…and I really want to thank the people who tell me they’re funny even when they’re not (laughs). The funny thing is that I would tell them to myself to raise my spirits sometimes. That’s because I become happy when everyone laughs. However, I don’t want to have to think hard about carrying out jokes or relationships, I want to naturally do it. I want to live showing my true self to others. These thoughts may change as I grow older, but I really don’t know yet. But…I want to become capable adult, whether it’s for work, in private, or for my state of mind…and of course for the girl I love! It’s embarrassing~~ (laughs)!!
Awww Junsu is as cute as ever! hahahaha.. he's a sweet guy don't you think?..(I think he is..)
Often times I find him funny when he jokes around..especially when the other 4 members think it's not funny at all!..(*pats junsu*)
Wah!!--I have to talk to Junsu and ask him for advice..he said he gradually overcame his shyness..and I need mine to vanish as well..
(I'm Junsu's opposite..--I can't look at the guy i like , nor speak to him..even get near him..!!!--disaster ne? lol)
I’ll protect the person I love with my life
I work hard as Tohoshinki’s leader, but when I’m with my friends or members, I’m just a normal guy. I am courteous, and tell jokes too. Although my original personality doesn’t change, I’m different from the Yunho you see at work. I’m a bit more energetic. Changmin always tells me, “Yunho-aniki (older brother) seems pure and simple like a high school student.” That’s because Changmin usually emits more of an aura than I do (laughs). Lately, I personally enjoy traveling here and there. Even when I’m busy, I try to make time for travelling. Changmin is filming in Jejudo right now, and I went there to cheer him on, telling him to do his best. I also snowboarded there! It was a great adventure. I didn’t know how people my age pass their days before. I wore a mask and a cap, and dressed like a normal university student. Just by walking here and there in that 5-6 hours, I felt that there are so many people living their various lives to the fullest. That became my drive, and I carried a new attitude towards my work. Because I’m the leader, I tend to be the leading type in love. If I like someone, I would date her for a long time, like 3-4 years. I cannot date or love someone lightly. But I would probably observe her as a friend for 2-3 years before dating her. If I then think she really is a good girl, I would immediately confess to her. But right now, I still have my dreams and I need to work hard at my job and level myself up. After that, I’ll protect the girl I love with my life.
Aww Yunho! He's personality is very manly..a gentleman!! The girl he'll love will be very very lucky to have him..
I’m a bit masochistic during work. I don’t want to become overly full of myself.
Even though I thought my image in my first meeting was very important…how should I say this…my image was a bit weak?? It’s more like I looked like a bad boy. But after I debuted in Japan I became a brighter. I thought my image was colder in Korea, and I wanted to change my image a bit. I mean, wouldn’t you dislike it if my personality was the same as my appearance? I’m sad when people misunderstand me. For example, if Junsu says “Idiot!”, others would see it like a joke. But if I say the same thing, everyone would probably think I really mean it. The normal Jejung is absolutely not cold at all~ If I had to say it in one word, I’m a bit M (laughs). When everyone says “I’m tired~ It’s too bothersome~”, I’ll say “I’ll do it first!” Changmin is the same. We like work!! I am a bit spontaneous too. I would suddenly become happy and sad sometimes, a bit masochistic in work, but I think I’m an S-type in love… But I’m conscious of these sides. Because I know myself the best (laughs). I want to treasure this gap. Well, I don’t want to become overly full of myself (Lit: Doesn’t want to refer to himself as ore-sama). I would hate that. I want to become a friendly companion to everyone.
Jejung-san Jejung-san..you never fail to make me smile!!♥
My first impression of JJ is..he had this "feminine-ish" aura and at the same time "bad boy"..
But as I lived my everyday listening to their music..watching concerts and vids..I find him sadistic and a gentleman type of guy..hahaha..he's very caring towards his friends and family..
he does joke around like everyone else----but yes, sometimes he looks serious when cracking jokes..but still, I find it funny..is it not? XD
oh,,we're opposite..I'm an S-type to my friends and family..but an M-type when it comes to love..lol..
DOWNLOAD FULL MAGAZINE SCANS HERE