Monday, November 9, 2009

Tohoshinki (東方神起), DBSK, TVXQ








TVXQ , an acronym for Tong Vfang Xien Qi (東方神起), is a South Korean boy band quintet formed under SM Entertainment in 2003. In South Korea they are known as Dong Bang Shin Ki (동방신기); they were later introduced in Japan as Tohoshinki (東方神起, Tōhōshinki) under the Avex sub-label Rhythm Zone in 2005. Their name translates as "The Rising Gods of the East".


U-KNOW YunHo


Stage Name: U-KNOW
U-know YunHo (유노윤호 or 瑜?允浩)

Real Name: Jung Yun Ho (정윤호)

Birthdate: February 6, 1986

Birthplace: GwangJu (광주)

Height: 184 cm

Weight: 66 kg

Blood Type: A

Hobbies: Music, reading, playing sports, composing music

Specialty: Dancing

Position: Bass vocal









HERO JaeJoong


Stage Name: HERO
YoungWoong JaeJoong (영웅재중 or 英雄在中)

Real Name?: Kim Jae Joong (김재중)

Birthdate: January 26, 1986

Birthplace: Chungnam (충남 or 忠南)

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Blood Type: O

Hobbies: Playing computer games, listening to music, playing the piano, composing, cooking

Specialty: Singing

Position: Main vocal









XIAH JunSu


Stage Name: XIAH
Xiah JunSu (시아준수 or 俊秀)

Real Name: Kim Jun Su (김준수)

Birthdate: December 15, 1986, though his parents registered him on January 1, 1987

Birthplace: Gyeonggi (경기 or 京畿道)

Height: 178 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Blood Type: B

Hobbies: Piano, soccer

Specialty: Singing, dancing

Position: Middle high vocal






MICKY YooChun


Stage Name?: MICKY
Micky YooChun (믹키유천 or 秘奇有天/秘奇有仟)

Real Name: Park Yoo Chun (박유천)

Birthdate: June 4, 1986

Birthplace: Seoul (서울 or 漢城)

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Blood Type: O

Hobbies: Composing music/lyrics/rap, piano, RC카 드라이빙,튜닝(RCcar driving, tuning)

Specialty: Singing, composing

Position: Middle low vocal









MAX ChangMin


Stage Name?: MAX
ChoiKang ChangMin (최강창민 or 最强昌珉)

Real Name: Shim Chang Min (심창민)

Birthdate: February 18, 1988

Birthplace: Seoul (서울 or 漢城)

Height: 186 cm

Weight: 61 kg

Blood Type: B

Hobbies: Music, singing, eating

Specialty: Singing, dancing

Position: High vocal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


I've seen lots of pop groups/boybands popping everywhere..(I'm not pointing any finger XD) some could sing and dance well alright.,I've listened intently to their harmony, their solo voices, their live performances, they had entertained me well.
Sounds cheesy, but none of 'em reached the inner "me"..They are good but there's something missing..
I know everyone makes mistakes, but in the Music Industry; less mistakes, higher opportunities. One must give his best shot to be at the top.
Not just about being at the top, one must possess the passion of entertaining people..so the audience would feel his message through his performance.
Last year, (during the month of November), my dear cousin Anji made me listen to an mp3 file entitled "Always There"..
I almost ignored her 'coz she said it's a Korean Song----(it's not that i don't like korean songs, it's just that..I don't understand a thing..)
Ignoring me, she pushed the "play" button and...♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪..In an instant, I thought I was in heaven..and 5 angels were singing to me!!!!!
They are the 1st asian group to sing beautifully in A capella in my entire life. From then on, I listened to the song every night before going to bed.
A week after, Anji showed me the music video of "Always There"--I was like---"GOSH! It's a great package!"
Indescribable voices + looks + harmony = Extraordinary idols!!

After that, I searched for all their albums and downloaded 'em, since kpop and jpop were not sold in our country. I was able to watch some concerts and other video clips..I could tell a strong bond has been formed between them..A bond which I admire so much!
I just want to share to you guys how much these 5 boys inspired me. They gave me reason to continue dreaming..to continue living..that's why I WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!..

*FIGHTING*

No comments:

Post a Comment